Monday, December 8, 2014

Halloween 2014

Before the birthday and Christmas arrives, I thought its high time I write about Halloween. Finally I got a chance to put some pictures together. This year Megha was Hello Kitty :)
Initially she wanted to be a witch (I dont even know where she picked that word from; probably daycare). Here is one taken around Halloween time, one of my favorite pictures.

I took her to Walmart and showed her all the costumes available (including the witch costumes). She picked Hello Kitty :)

Anand carved a couple pumpkins.

For a first time, he did an excellent job!

He also baked a pumpkin pie! ALL from the scratch! It was yum yum yummy! Megha ate so much of it. I wonder when he would make it again.

Here are some treat-bags that we made for the kids at the daycare. It includes some treats, a pencil/eraser and a small foam pumpkin.

The house beside the daycare was decorated for Halloween and here is one picture. When I go pick her up in the evenings, she used to say "Its very spooky out there".

We went out to quite a few houses for Trick or Treat. She accumulated so much candy. Here she is sorting through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment