Thursday, October 7, 2021

From Daddy's hands...

 Its been 3 weeks since you both started school and lets just say, the morning hustle and bustle is never ending, even though, I try to plan things in advance. By advance, I mean the night before.

I think I have made abundantly clear to daddy that I cannot comfortably manage making breakfast, lunch, 2 snacks and still manage to login at 7:30 AM. So, he is making an effort to step in to ease the morning rush. 

One of the things I personally like about his cooking is that he makes things very colorful. In yesterday's lunch he cooked pasta (al dante...he doesnt like it if its over cooked). Butter up the pan, cut up 3 2 hotdogs, sauté until cooked, then add thinly sliced carrots and chopped up broccoli. Season with salt and pepper and toss back the pasta. Lunch is served. 

When you have kids of your own, I hope you both make this for them (and of course yourself as this is easy to prep). Its really delicious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment