Friday, December 14, 2012

The First Few Days at the Day Care....

...Is not going well at all. We found, what we thought, a perfect daycare for Megha. Apart from M, there is just another little girl. Other 2 kids are pre and after school cares, so, it's just two of them. She cries the moment I leave her till the moment I pick her up. She is just so attached to me that my heart breaks when I leave her. I only leave her for 2 hours a day now; coming Monday onwards, I will be increasing it to 4-5 hours so that the day care provider and Megha would get a chanc to bond.

I really don't know what to do :(
All my friends keep telling me that since its only been 4 days, I should not worry. That it would take at least 3-4 weeks before she settles in...I so hope so.

When you grow up, I hope you forgive me baby, for leaving you there. I do
You know I have to work...

It's so hard being a parent. One half of me wants to return to work because eventually I will have to return to work and I like my work. Other half of me feels guilty for leaving meg at the daycare :(

No comments:

Post a Comment