Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little guy loves to move....

Baby Anand loves to move a lot. He is especially active between 6:30 and 7:30...the time when I am in the train on the way to work. Like clock work he wakes up 6:25 and makes sure I know that he is up! I only hope he sticks with this schedule when he is born.
He also loves to move a lot when everything is quite in the nights. He doesn't usually stick with schedule at nights. When everything is quite, he loves to love around. I talk to him sometime and at other times when I am too tired, I just put my hand on my tummy and massage him.

This afternoon Megu and I spoke to him for along time. Megha loved interacting with him. She asked him if he wants milk or water and thought that pouring water on my tummy would give the baby water :)!
She even read Mickey Mouse club house Farmer Mickey stories to him. He seemed to enjoy all this attention quite a bit. He moved around for a while and fell asleep after about 30 minutes. Megha sure will make an awesome big sister. She even said he poked him :)

He is almost pound now and is as big as a spaghetti squash. Needless to say, I am more tired than normal. The carpal tunnel syndrome kicked in a lot sooner this time, compared to the last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment