Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day before Jr Anand's arrival

Bags are packed, room is ready and pre-op registration done. Only thing remaining is for me to actually be prepared. I thought 9 months is a long time, I will be prepared but no. I am only getting more and more anxious. I guess its normal, considering a C section is quite a big deal, quite a life changing event.

We prepared Megha as much as we can, that she will be with my mom and dad for 2 nights. I am a little worried. This is the first time since she was born that I will be away from her during nights.

I hope and pray everything goes well.

As of now, nothing is more important than the well being of the baby. For that to happen, I play a major role. I intend to remain positive, push out all the negativity and concentrate only on the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment