Friday, May 31, 2019

Pizza and Cupcakes

2nd weekend may 2019
I love the leisurely afternoons/ evenings when the kids and I have absolutely nothing to do. We make our Moisturiser now (a recipe I will share with you later). Last weekend, we made pizza on Saturday and cupcakes on Sunday.

I get the dough from Superstore. Megha’s favorite topping has always been just pepperoni/ Cheese. Tanush is a little more open to new sauces. In this particular pizza, you see corn/cheese Tostitos dipping sauce, pepperoni and cheese.


Here is the finished product. They both look and taste fantastic.



I’ve been baking for more than 10 years now. Only recently though I started making my own frosting. Kids helped, actually, I helped and they made the cupcakes.

Megha mixing up the wet ingredients.


Tanush stirring the dry ingredients.

With 2 kids helping, it is but natural that all our cupcake sizes are different. We are working on it!

The frosting here is simple vanilla butter cream. Megha piping the frosting here (in the bags and tips that Anand got me for Christmas).

Tanush very happy with his creation.

Finished product, happy kids, happy momma. 





No comments:

Post a Comment