Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Fish Fillet

I am slowly starting to get Megha and Tanush interested in cooking. Since about 2 years, Megha (then 5) could fix for herself a small breakfast of cold milk and cereal. Her and Tanush both love cooking beside me. 2 nights ago, we made fish (Tilapia).

Since I have moved on to OPOS (One Pot One Shot) technique, developed by chef Rama Krishnan, I find myself spending less time in kitchen while being able to whip up more and more verities of food.

2L pressure cooker (my magic Pot):
Layer 1: 3 tbsp water + 3 tbsp oil
Layer 2: Tilapia fille sprinkled with salt, pepper and a little lemon juice.

On high for 2 whistles. Release pressure manually. Serve with broccoli and cheese.


2L cooker is standardised as per OPOS method, 1/4C water in the 2L cooker. You should get the first whistle within 2 mins. This is just for the first time to get the standardization right. After this, use the same heat setting for all dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment