Friday, July 26, 2019

Megha, 7 or 27?

3rd week in July:
Megha loves to hear stories from when I was a little girl. We (Megha, Tanush and I and when Anand is not working, him as well) sit down to eat our supper on the dining table. We made it a rule that all 4 of us would sit there and eat, without TV. Best decision ever.

Other day, I was telling her about one of the incidences from childhood. I must have been about 6 or 7 years old; I remember it was in grade 2. This was in the playground at my school. I think it was lunch break; some other kid was eating ice cream and I shamelessly asked for it from it.
So then, another friend of mine went and told my mom, who in turn told my dad...oh it was a bad bad day.
As soon as tanush heard it, he said, "naughty mommy". But Megha was like, its ok momma, mistake happen, important thing is not to ask for it again. I did tell her how bad a decision it was 1) asking food from others 2)from a stranger at that...

megha went on to defend my actions saying i must have been hungry....love you baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment