Since I have another appointment this evening (which means another list of questions), I thought I will write down what I asked her in my first appointment.
- How exactly are trimesters calculated?
- When will I be referred to OBGYN?
- What tests would I be referred to in first trimesters?
- What is a carrier screening and will I be given one?
- Is there any cheese or any particular meat/fish I should avoid?
- How to avoid gestational diabetes?
- What should I do if I find any spotting?
- What is considered a reasonable amount of exercise?
- When is the right time to start prenatal-yoga?
- What should my weight chart be like?
- Should my foot wear be flat?
- Often I get uncomfortable but manageable stomach pain. Is this normal?
- What is the best time to have prenatal vitamins and is the dosage 2 tabs per day?
- Is there a way to combat extreme fatigue?
- Is it ok to use alcohol-based mouth wash?
P.S: Today hubby made orange juice for me.