Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thought-of-the-Day

My husband is so kind to make me fresh fruit/veggie juice every single day (Today it is grape juice); Even on the days he is working late into the morning (on his night shift), he makes sure to make juice for me.
Like any wife, I brag about this to anyone and everyone who is willing to listen. So, it was my sisters turn the other day. When I mentioned this to her, she was very happy for me that I have a good husband. And then she added, "Good for him. People who serve pregnant woman accumulate lot of punyam (good karma); so tell him to help you everyday".

When I mentioned this to my husband, he started laughing and since then, every time I tell him I spoke to my sister he asks me, "whats V's Thought of the Day today"?

No comments:

Post a Comment