Monday, January 30, 2012

One small incident...

We do everything in our power to make sure that our children are safe and heaalthy. One fine day something happens to them and we get so worried that we ourselves feel sick. This is what has happened yesterday. Megha didnt feed well at all. She was latching on and leaves in a moment and cries. This was so unlike her; crying part I mean. I tried several positions and yet she doesnt seem to find comfort. She was also being extremely restless.

Then it occured to me that she must be having tooth ache (she was born with 2 bottom natal teeth)!! Poor baby! I called several dental clinics to check anyone are open and since it was sunday, I could not reach anyone. I called to check just in case she refuses to feed for several hours and I need to rush her to the clinic.  I was soooo worried. By then it was time for her next feed and she certainly improved. What a relief! And what 2 hours I had spent!!

This was the first time ever she had to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment