Sunday, November 2, 2014

Drive through the Fall 2014

As is our annual tradition, this year too we three took a drive around the town to see the fall colors.

Here is what we did when Megha was still in-utero: Fall 2011
Anand could not join us or I dont know if I had actually put those pics up: Fall 2012
2013: We certainly did go for the drive! Cant find the post! Sorry!

And here is what we did last weekend. A beautiful drive around the town. I love Milton! We were just thinking, next time perhaps my parents can join us.

Most pic are taken around Escarpment area: As you can see, it wasnt possible to get her to smile :)
Mom and Megha: M&M
View of the town from above: I LOVE her hair! Her hair comes after my sister in law i think. She also has very curly hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment