Monday, February 16, 2015

12 Weeks Already!

As of today, the bundle is 12 weeks in my tummy. How time flies? Somedays it only feels like yesterday that I found out and somedays it feels like I can't wait for the baby to be born. I wish I write more about this journey. I guess so many things are going through my mind right now that at times I have to stop to catch my breath.

12 weeks. 12 full weeks.

Nausea is getting better and I only hope that it goes away eventually. I have not lost anymore weight since 2 weeks which is a good sign. My appetite seems to return too. So, I guess I will catch up with my lost weight soon enough.
I still sleep well only on alternate days. I wonder why.

People keep askng me if I want a boy or a girl. At this point, I honestly can say that it doesn't matter. That's the truth. Megha and I keep talking about the baby. This morning she said, "your tummy is big momma. You have a baby". So sweet :)

I spent so much time with her this long weekend that I dread how I am going to balance between the new baby and Megha. I hope I will find the answer soon enough.
This baby is already loved to bits and pieces. Can't wait for the arrival!

No cravings per se. Only thing is, I seem to get lot of heart burns with outside food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment