Any pasta of your choice: 1/2 cup uncooked (I used whole wheat Catelli alphabets pasta
Minced Meat: Any meat of your choice: 1/2 to 3/4 cup (I used chicken/ beef in the past)
Carrots: 1 medium sized, peeled and chopped fine
Celery: 1 stick, chopped fine.
Garlic flakes: 2
Salt and pepper to taste
Butter to saute
Bay leaf: 1
Marinara Sauce: a few spoons
1. Cook pasta according to the packet instructions
2. Meanwhile, heat butter in a pan and saute garlic.
3. You can add bay leaf and cloves now if you prefer now.
4. Add the celery and carrots now and cook until they are cooked (about 5-8 mins)
5. Now add the meat. Cook until the meat is completely cooked.
6. Add the desired flavoring (salt/pepper etc).
7. Add the pasta now. Should you wish, you can add any pasta sauce now. Since Megha loves Victoria's Marinara Sauce, I added a bit.