Sunday, February 1, 2015

BIG Announcement!!

Very happy to announce that Anand, Megha and I are expecting our second addition to our family! Baby Reddiar Two, cant wait to meet You.
As of today, I am exactly 10 weeks pregnant. below Early Dating ultra sound scan was done on January 26th, 2015.


Expected due date is 1st Sept 2015 but my doctor thinks it will be last week of August for sure and I will not go beyond 25th Aug. Megha and I are in December and Anand and Baby would in Aug!

Some things to note:
1. Morning sickness has been pretty bad, unlike when I was with Megha. I cannot stand my morning prenatals. My doctor says, skip that morning one and take just the folic acid pill so that at least I can function in the morning. Tried taking the pill, with food, after food, before food, after 30 mins, before 30 mins...all sorts of combinations and nothing works. I almost choke.

2. I am tired ALL the time. But I am almost dead close to 4 PM in the evening, whether I rest in the afternoon or not. It gets better around 6 PM but gets bad again at 7:30 PM.

3. Weight, 58 Kgs, for now.

4. We found out about this pregnancy on 26th Dec 2104. I wanted to wait until after the first scan to announce.

Very Happy. Megha will have a sibling and our family will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment