Monday, June 15, 2015

29 weeks

As of today I am exactly 29 weeks with the baby boy. Now that I am in my third trimester, the fatigue hit me real hard. It's a good thing I took off from work; I don't think I would have been able to continue much longer if I hadn't. The tiniest of chores is wearing me out. I feel sad that I have to leave Megha at the day care between 10 and 5. When will I ever get to spend this time alone with her again? Never!

I also plunged into cleaning. Probably the nesting instincts. I want the baby room ready NOW. I really am getting stresse over the room now. I cleaned out a bit but there's still so much to do. I am trying to take things slowly and do one small thing a day but I really wish the baby room is ready. And the hospital bag! I still have 2 months plus, so I guess that can wait. Don't know.
Well, at least Megha's room is de-cluttered and it's looking much nicer now.

I feel very anxious lately. Especially when Anand is away on night shifts or is with friends late nights... I no longer feel safe at nights.
Many nights I am up until 2 or 3 AM simply thinking. I guess that's where the good old Indian joint family support system played a key role. Someone assuring that it will be ok. It maynot really work out the way I planned it wanted but it will work out.

And not to mention, I am so bored of Indian restaurants here. I feel like eating something really spicy, even at the cost of heart burns! Ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment