Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Good days and Bad days

As the due date is coming closer, everyday I seem to experience a new thing. Last couple of weeks, I had been craving raw rice. I eat a little just to get my mind off it. Yesterday I felt like eating a little dirt. This obviously means that I lack some vitamin and its body's way to tell me to get more blood work done. I left a message at my doctors office, lets see what he says.
I also feel extremely breathless when I lie down. Last night was really bad. Taking deep rapid breaths even with mouth didnt help. Sometime past 2 AM is finally when I fell asleep only to wake up again to use the washroom.

I guess this is all very normal part of pregnancy. Cant wait for the little guy to be born. Love him to bits already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment