Sunday, July 19, 2015

Megha's First Dance Lessons

Apart from soccer and gymnastics, we also enrolled Megha in some dance lessons. She was in these lessons that happen everyday for a week from 9:00 AM until 11:45 AM. Here she is on her first day.

All the parents with the exception of another mom along with me, left the premises. I simply could not bring myself to leave her, this being her very first independent session without me/Anand/Sherry. Anyway, I didnt let her see me after the first 2 days, so I guess its fine that I stayed.

They had Tumbling, Creative Movement, Ballet and singing, each lasting for 30 minutes, with 3 breaks in between. She made good friends with another girl. We also bought her, her very first Ballet shoes.

We bought her a brand new packpack and a lunch bag that she can take with her. Taught her ow to open and close bags, her snack containers etc. She barely ate in the breaks and I only hope she does better job at eating by herself at school. This picture was in her break room.
She and I were both exhausted by the time it was Friday as each day 3 hours were spent outside. Today she was probably recouping from all the play/dance/learning, she slept for 3 hours in the afternoon.

We also enrolled her in Ballet lessons starting September lasting all winter until June next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment