Sunday, July 19, 2015

Megha's first lesson is Gymnastics

This spring and summer, we had been quite active with Megha. Apart from soccer, we enrolled her in Gymnastics as well. My bad, I missed booking the sessions on time and she didnt get 2 full months like the original schedule. But she still did enjoy the one month that she did go! 

Here she was on her second session; she was doing so well that the instructor felt comfortable to let her try alone. 

She learned how to do a tumble and she does it quite well now. 

She keeps asking me to teach her how to do a head-stand. I dont know how to do it in perfect health, let alone when I am 8 months pregnant! Told her, she just have to wait until September until the new gymnastics sessions begin and ask her instructor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment