Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introducing Baby Reddiar

I had my second Ultra Sound yesterday, 31May2011. It was amazing to see the baby again! The first time we saw it, we could see only heart beat and little apple kinda thing, since it was done as early as 7 weeks. Now after completing 12 weeks, baby is looking more like a ...baby. Here is the First Ever picture of our baby.


It was awesome to see him/her. Yes, its still too early to know if its a boy or a girl. The technician commented that our baby is "very active" and that its moving so much :) It was swimming all over the place! It was so beautiful. One moment its here and the next moment its there...as if it is a rose petal, gently floating in the air.

This reminds me, when I was young, my mom had some trouble teaching me swimming in the pool. Looking at our baby swim so much, I bet it would be a pro in swimming, even before it ever entered a bath tub :)
A was all smiles looking at his baby.

1 comment: