Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Danger phase began!

When many people told me that infant days are the best days I always used to wonder how can that be..in the sense that, they needed constant attention when they are under 3  months and I could not leave Megha alone even for a second. How can that be better? Well, its better because if i put her down, she wouldnt roll away to the most dangerous places to be found at home!

Well, room full of toys will not do. She rolls away to the corners, under the tables, searches for dangerous things around as if its become her life's ambition! Now, I cannot take my eyes off her even for a minute. Specially if she is very quite, it means she is upto 'something'.




P.S: I remove her from those places immediately; dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment