Friday, April 22, 2011

The symptoms

I must say I am thankful that I do not have as many symptoms as some people seem to have. I do feel nauseous but its manageable. I am terribly tired ALL the time though. Last night I slept for 12 hours but when I woke up I was still tired. I am hoping this would go by the time baby is here because it would be quite impossible to manage with this tiredness. I am getting breathless even while taking a flight of stairs. And yes, I do have stomach cramps.

Religiously I am drinking 2 cups of milk a day. Beyond that is beyond me. I am also including lots of fruit and vegetable in my diet. So far I am not craving for anything. Yes...spicy pickles would be nice but that's not good for the baby. So, I should eat them as less as possible. My dear friend kindly offered to bring me some chintakaya (raw tamarind) and Gongura (no idea what to call this in English) pickle in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment