Sunday, May 13, 2012

How we celebrated first Mother's day

Like I said before, I am so privileged to be a mom to megha. Anand made my day so special on behalf of Megha. I got flowers, card and elliptical as gift :) I had been wanting to go to gym but couldn't find a proper baby sitter for Megha...so I got elliptical as gift :) He also made yummy blueberry muffins..sugar glazed and all. Believe it or not, those were the best I have ever had! I am not saying because he made them, I am truly saying so! For dinner he made Italian which includ Cesar salad, lasagna, bread and an awesome rum cake. Oh my, the cake was so moist it melts in your mouth. No one would believe that it was his first attempt at baking a cake. Apparently it freezes well and the taste enhances in a day of two; I might request him bake one fire my SIL who is in Calgary. She will love it. I have taken pictures too but alas, there is no way I can upload it from iphone(from where I am typing). Will attach tomorrow. Ya, my day rocked! Why not, when I have the best hubby and best daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment