Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Updates from Daycare

Megha has been doing so much better at the daycare lately. For the first 6 days, she was crying on and off and was very unhappy. Thursday, 10th of January 2013 is when she adjusted fully there. The daycare provider said that she hasn't been crying at all since that day! What a relief. Of course she still cries when I drop her off but its only for about a minute.

Waking her up in the mornings is heart breaking. I only wish there was a way I can let her sleep in. I have to wake her up 5:45 so that I have enough time to cuddle her, change her diaper and cloths, give her water and get going. I wish I had a job close by and I don't have to wake her up before 7 AM. One comforting thing is that she apparently falls asleep as soon as I drop her off at 6:30.

I don't understand, how could it have been 13 months since I left work? Poor Meg doesn't even cry when I wake her up. Such a sweetheart, isn't she? She adjusts fairly well under any circumstances and sure enough, she is getting used to daycare as well. Just this evening the daycare provider commented that Meg is such a happy baby. I was very happy happy to hear that. She is loosing weight though, which is expected. I am expecting her to bounce back in a week as she started eating so much better at the daycare.

Below is a picture when she is all bundled up before heading out for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment