Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sleeping through the night!

Megha reached a big milestone yesterday. For the first time, she had  slept through the night! I believe she had done this with Anand a few days ago but when I am home alone (with A working in the nights), she for the very time slept through!

Usually, I leave her in her room and I sleep in the master bedroom. When she wakes up for the first time (usually around 12), I go give her water (previously milk) and sleep beside her. Anand sleep trained her after I trained her off the bottle (week ago). So, now she wakes up and comforts herself back to sleep.

Even though she slept through, I still kept waking every hour...thinking she will wake up now and she didnt!

A major break through. I only went into her room at 4:45 AM...couldnt stay away for longer as I had to get up and get ready for work in 15 minutes.

So proud of you baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment