Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tanush's first month birthday

We celebrated Tanush's first month birthday on 21st Sept. I was so excited to bake a cake for him. Usually Megha helps me with baking but that day she way away (for gymnastics) and in all the rush, I missed adding butter to the batter until after the batter went into the oven. Oh well, sometimes its the thought that counts right?

Here is Megha helping blow the candle...

Here is the one month birthday boy. How fast time flew by. If you take one night at a time, it feels longer but overall, time did fly by. He is starting to look more and more like Anand.

On a side note, I thought I could resume watching my favorite shows on TV/ Netflix but it doesnt seem like thats gonna happen anytime soon. I guess its too soon to expect to be able to watch shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment